Sunday, January 10, 2010

Baby... it's cold outside!

Yes, I know it's NOTHING compared to the North, but damn it all- this is the SOUTH! Ain't supposed to be this damn cold! Tried to go flying yesterday but couldn't because there was icing conditions in Florida. What???? yes, icing in FL... that is just wrong. Global warming my butt...
It's Ma Nature going through her normal "change". Now, I'm all about some cooler weather than the 100's degrees we have in the summer, but this is a little crazy.

So, what do you do when it's so cold outside? I finally took down my Christmas tree yesterday. Not sure what's on the agenda for today. Maybe I'll make some soup. But I'm hiding inside.
Yes, I have become a Southern Sissy!!

1 comment:

Mad Hatter said...

Maybe, but I'm right there next to you. It is cold. I'm thinking of doing some kind of "I'd rather be ____ than here in the cold" thing this month. But yeah it's cold