Wednesday, September 15, 2010

I'm alive!!

Yes, I'm still here! A friend of mine "reminded" me that I still have a blog! LOL!!

I'm sure lots of you know there are lots of changes going on here. Ted is now working at Airtran in Orlando and I will join him as soon as I can find a job. Looking forward to the new adventure. It's tough being apart but we are making the best of what we have and realize it can be so much worse.

I'm still working on my masters and getting closer to the finish line every day. I'll be glad when that's D-O-N-E!!

Other than job hunting and working on school, I don;t have too much to say. I know it's been a long time, but that's all we have been doing.
All the hounds are good. Logan, the husky, is an old man and having a rough go of it right now but he's still plugging along.

Funny- I'm sitting on the porch and I can hear my neighbors hounds howling in her house! Glad to know it's not just mine-LOL!!

Better go feed mine before they start to howl!

2 comments:

Mad Hatter said...

It is nice to "see" you back... too bad you're leaving, but that is the way of things now days.

Mad Hatter said...

It is nice to "see" you back... too bad you're leaving, but that is the way of things now days.